Best WEBM Video Watermark maker to Add a custom text or image Watermark to a WEBM file for prevent or deter unauthorized copying of your WEBM movie for Windows 8, windows 7.
What is WebM file format, .webm extension, WebM files consist of video streams compressed with the VP8 video codec and audio streams compressed with the Vorbis audio codec. The WebM file structure is based on the Matroska container. YouTube now offers WebM format videos as part of its HTML5 player experiment, All uploaded files with resolutions from 720p and above are encoded to WebM in 480p and 720p, and other resolutions will follow.
How to add watermark to WEBM video on Windows PC:
After Free Downloaded and installed the best video watermark software from Software-DOWNLOAD.name, launch it, then:
- Click Add Files button to adding WEBM video to videos list.
- Click Wartermark button to Start put wartmark in WEBM video:
- Enter Watermark Text
- Drag the watermark to appropriate location
Or Drag the slider to adjust the watermark location
- Click Ok return to main interface
- Click Output Format box to select a output video format
- Click the Output Settings button to set the Output Video Quality, Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Click the Start button to start warmarking a WEBM Video
- Click the Open Output button to check the watermarked WEBM video
Best WEBM movie Watermark Software for Windows 8, Windows 7:
- Add text watermark on WEBM video
- Add image watermark on WEBM video
- Add jpg watermark on WEBM video
- Add jpeg watermark on WEBM video
- Add bmp watermark on WEBM video
- Batch watermark WEBM videos
- Video conversion.
- Video snapshot.
Best WEBM file watermark Creator:
Did you worried your WEBM movie will be unauthorized using and sharing on the internet?
When people watching your WEBM movie online, do you want to let viewers know the movie’s source?
You may need this best software to add identity and ownership information to your movie, ensure that viewers know the source.
- Add text Watermark to WEBM, image Watermark in WEBM on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 1GHz or higher Intel or AMD processor
- 256 MB or higher RAM
- Graphic card – DirectX 8 compatible graphic card or higher
- Monitor – XGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor